Solgar® Selenium (Yeast-Free) 100 µg Tablets contain selenium, an essential trace mineral which can naturally be found in the soil. It is a vital mineral as it supports the immune system and protects the cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging. This mineral can be naturally found in Brazil nuts, eggs, fish and poultry. Making sure your levels of Selenium are adequate will help keep hair and nails healthy, as well as support your metabolism.
- For healthy hair and nails
- Vital mineral with benefits to both men and women
- Supports the immunity, cardiovascular, skin and eye health
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
This formula is organically bound and has been created using the yeast free form of selenium (L-Selenomethionine), and is therefore suitable for those with an intolerance to yeast.
Solgar® Selenium (Yeast-Free) 100 µg Tablets provides this vital mineral, in a 1-2 a day dose, and supports:
- Maintenance of normal hair
- Maintenance of normal nails
- Normal function of the immune system
- Normal thyroid function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
Take one (1) to two (2) tablets daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 100 mcg
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.