Solgar® Resveratrol 250 mg is a natural polyphenol, meaning compounds found abundantly in natural plant food sources. Examples of these natural sources are red wine (grape skin), peanuts and some plants, such as Japanese Knotweed (polygonum cuspidatum).
Resveratrol is often referred to as the key ingredient responsible for the ‘French-paradox’ – the reason why the French maintain good health while consuming rich foods and alcohol.Resveratrol may also contribute to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system. Equivalent active resveratrol to 64 glasses of red wine.
- Known as a popular beauty ingredient
- Heart health friendly
- Naturally sourced
- Derived from Japanese Knotweed
One (1) softgel daily, preferably at mealtimes or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each softgel provides:
Resveratrol from 500 mg of (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root) 250 mg
Red Wine Extract (Vitis vinifera) (grape skin) 10 mg
Non-Active Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Softgel Capsule Shell: gelatin, vegetable glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Colours: natural caramel, Anti-caking Agent: silicon dioxide.
This product is intended for use by men and is not intended for use by women.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.