Solgar® Pycnogenol 30 mg is a powdered extract from the French maritime pine bark (Pinus Pinaster).
In pine bark, scientists have identified a type of bioflavonoid called proanthocyanidins that are non-toxic, water-soluble, highly bioavailable and highly effective vitamin C potentiators. Pycnogenol has long been recommended for its health promoting properties and its varied benefits.
Pycnogenol is a registered trademark name for products which contain bark from the French maritime pine tree. Solgar® Pycnogenol delivers 30mg per daily dose of one vegetable capsule a day and is suitable for those on a vegan diet.
- Traditionally used for health benefits
- Support healthy ageing
- Supports protection from free radicals
- Works synergistically with vitamins C and E
- Derived from pine bark
- Proprietary researched ingredient
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule up to two times daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each veggie capsule provides
Pycnogenol® (Pinus pinaster) (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract) 30 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors"
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.