- One of the most comprehensive multivitamins available, containing essential vitamins and minerals for daily vitality
- 47 active ingredients, in superior, highly absorbable forms such as N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Coenzyme Q-10, quercetin, broccoli powder
- Rich in antioxidants (such as vitamins A, C & E) helping to protect against free radicals
- Rich in nourishing plant compounds (including carotenoids, isoflavones, and flavonoids)
- Ideal for corporate athletes, often struggling to lead a balanced healthy lifestyle
An ideal choice for those seeking the ‘ultimate’ multivitamin for modern life. Solgar® Omnium® is our premium award-winning, multivitamin, containing the ultimate combination of advanced nutrients in a convenient twice a day dose. A superbly balanced multi-nutrient formula, containing more than 47 ingredients; Omnium® is a truly unique combination, offering you a synergistic blend of plant compounds, antioxidants, and specialty nutrients in addition to vitamins and minerals.
Take as directed to help keep you energized and support you to live a busy and active lifestyle.
- One of the most comprehensive, high potency multivitamin and mineral formulas available
- Contains 47 key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients to help support your daily vitality
- Includes phosphatidylserine complex and plant ingredients such as standardized turmeric extract, and broccoli cruciferous extract
- Contains a substantial phytonutrient blend, plant based ingredients and advanced antioxidants
- Full profiles of B Vitamins help to support everyday energy levels, and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, B9 & B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Premium forms of ingredients including chelated minerals, making the ingredients highly absorbable
- Contains important antioxidants Vitamin A, C & E, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
Take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene) 2,250 mcg
Vitamin C (from Ester-C® as calcium, magnesium and zinc ascorbates) 150 mg Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 2.5 mcg (100 IU)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100.5 mg
Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 10 mcg
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 15 mg
Riboflavin 17.5 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin) 30 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 25 mg
Folate 333 mcg
DFE (200 mcg folic acid) Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin) 50 mcg
Biotin (as D-biotin) 50 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as D-Ca pantothenate) 40 mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 37.5 mg
Calcium (as glycinate amino acid chelate†, calcium ascorbate) 17.5 mg
Iron (as iron bisglycinate chelate†) 4.5 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodine) 75 mcg
Magnesium (asglycinate amino acid chelate†, magnesium ascorbate, oxide) 18.5 mg
Zinc (as glycinate amino acid chelate†, zinc ascorbate) 7.5 mg
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 35 mcg
Copper (as glycinate amino acid chelate†) .75 mg
Manganese (as glycinate amino acid chelate†) 1 mg
Chromium (as chromium piccolinate) 50 mcg
Molybdenum (as glycinate amino acid chelate†) 25 mcg
Sodium†† 5 mg
Potassium (as potassium glycinate complex†) 5 mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 37.5 mg
Inositol 37.5 mg
Soy Germ Extract ††† 25 mg
Standardized Turmeric Extract (curcuminoids 23.25 mg [93%]) (root) 25 mg
Broccoli Cruciferous Extract 25 mg
Phosphatidylserine Complex (phosphatidylserine 5 mg [20%]) 25 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 25 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 25 mg
Polyphenols (from green tea leaf and grape seed extracts) 10 mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 5 mg
Coenzyme Q-10 5 mg
Quercetin 5 mg
Co-Carboxylase 0.5 mg
Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate 0.5 mg
Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate 0.5 mg
Carotenoid Mix (alpha and beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin) 86 mcg
Nickel (as nickel sulfate) 2.5 mcg
Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 2.5 mcg
Boron (as boric acid†) 0.25 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Grapeskin (color), Mannitol, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (color), Glycine.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, Artificial Flavours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
The quality of the solar products is reputed to be of the highest and i have confidence in it. It costs a bit more than others but with it you don’t need different multi bits or multiple tablets each day.
Omnium multi was recommended to me several years ago as the best your could get in multi vitamins. Solar has an excellent reputation and this product, when compared ingredient-by-ingredient appears (from the general user perspective) to have it all in RDI perspective. All these products come at a cost so I choose to pay a little more to hopefully get a lot more in terms of quality and impact. My relative good health could be directly impacted on in a positive way by this product.
Very nice efficient and effective. Receives order the very next day. Highly recommended
My wife has been using this vitamin for a number years ,she has found it be the best vitamin on the market .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.