Solgar® Oceanic Silica 25 mg contains the essential mineral Silica, derived from the natural source red algae. Silica is a mineral naturally occurring in the earth’s crust and the second most available mineral in the world.
Solgar® Oceanic Silica provides 25 mg Elemental Silicon from powdered red algae, which is an oceanic source of trace minerals. Red algae is a type of seaweed which can be found in salt water.
Solgar Oceanic Silica provides Silica naturally sourced from red algae. Silica is important for strong healthy connective tissue such as skin, hair, nails, joints and bone due to its role in collagen production. Silica provides structural stability and strength to all body tissues and keeps skin elastic and collagen healthy.
Silica obtained from marine-derived Red Algae Powder (Lithothamnium coralloides) is a source of the natural trace element silicon. Silicon is found in many unrefined grains and in some seafood sources, including mussels. Silicon intake has been positively associated with bone health.
- Natural oceanic source of Silica
- Trace mineral
- Plays a role in collagen production
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar® Oceanic Silica 25 mg, taken as 1 – 2 vegetable capsules a day, provides you with a potent dose of this essential mineral.
Take two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each vegatable capsule provides:
Silica 54 mg (from powdered red algae Lithothamnium coralloides)
Providing 25 mg elemental silicon
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.