Solgar® Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100 mg contains the essential Vitamin B3, Niacin, which is one of the 8 B Vitamins and plays an important role in energy levels, assisting the metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B3 is an essential water-soluble vitamin which can be found in many foods such as meat, tuna, seeds and mushrooms. This specific vitamin supports the body with several processes, ranging from managing energy levels, to skin health and a balanced mind.
- Source of Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Supports energy levels
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Skin health
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar® Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100 mg is to be taken as 1 a day and comes in tablet form, supporting:
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal psychological function
- Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Maintenance of normal skin
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Niacin 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Colours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.