Solgar® Magnesium Citrate is our worldwide best-selling magnesium product.
Magnesium is considered by experts to be a vital mineral required by every organ within the body.
Solgar’s magnesium product is available in a citrate form, which is a highly absorbable form of magnesium compared to the more commonly available form of oxides. Magnesium citrate is therefore ideal for those with digestive issues or those who do not absorb other mineral forms so easily.
Solgar Magnesium Citrate is a highly absorbable form Magnesium. Magnesium is needed from numerous body processes including; energy production, muscle relaxation, sleep, nervous system support, normal bowel function and cardiovascular health. Physically active people, those who have physical or emotional tension, or are stressed may benefit from extra Magnesium. Magnesium helps to support calcium and Vitamin D balance. By supporting the secretion of calcitonin, it aids the influx of calcium into bone and supports bone mineralization. Along with ATP, magnesium supports cellular energy production. It also supports nerve and muscle function. This formulation provides 100% magnesium citrate.
- Highly absorbable ‘citrate’ form of magnesium
- Supports muscle and nervous system function
- Supports energy release and reduces tiredness
- Supports mental balance
In addition to increasing magnesium rich foods in the diet, such as leafy greens, nuts & seeds, taking Solgar® Magnesium Citrate, 2 tablets a day, is a great way to increase your magnesium intake to support optimal wellbeing, including:
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- Energy release and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal muscle function
- The maintenance of normal bones
- The normal psychological function
Take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Glycerin.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.