Solgar® Lipotropic Factors is a specialised combination formula of Choline, Inositol and L-Methionine. Choline is a water-soluble micronutrient which supports the process of metabolizing fats (lipids) into energy. Transporting fat, both cholesterol and triglycerides, from the liver to the cells in the body also requires choline and it is responsible for keeping the liver clear from fat build-up.
Solgar® Lipotropic Factors provides a combination of Choline, Inositol and L-Methionine, supporting the metabolism of nutrients with 3 tablets a day.
- Combination Formula of Choline, Inositol and L-Methionine
- Supports fat metabolism
- For a healthy liver function
- Combination of vitamins and amino acids+N182
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
As a dietary supplement for adults, take three (3) tablets daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Inositol (as Myo-Inositol) 333.3 mg, L-Methionine 333.3 mg, Choline Bitartrate 333.3 mg (providing 136.6 mg elemental choline)
Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Cellulose Gum, Colour: titanium dioxide.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.