Solgar® L-Lysine 1000 mg Tablets is part of the premium amino acid range. It is an essential amino acid found in the muscle tissue and is also a supplement that is popular with people for seasonal support.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
As an essential amino acid L-Lysine, is used by your body needs to form many essential proteins, including the collagen in your skin. This means Lysine plays an important role in helping to maintain clear, healthy skin and lips.
Eating a healthy and balanced diet should help achieve good levels of the amino acids we need. However, taking a supplement may be a convenient way to achieve and maintain our intake of L-Lysine.
- Essential amino acid that cannot be made by the body
- Amino acids form the basis for protein
- Supports the maintenance of health lips and skin
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar® L-Lysine 1000 mg Tablets come in a free-form and are Kosher and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. 1 tablet a day provides 1000 mg of L-Lysine.
take one (1) tablet up to two times daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) (Free Form) 1000 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Vegetable Glycerin.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.