Solgar® L-Arginine 500 mg contains Arginine, one of the twenty classic amino acids involved in various pathways throughout the body.
- Premium quality amino acid essential for metabolism
- Supports heat heart, circulation and blood pressure
- Plays a role in the chemical signals between cells
- Popular with athletes
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
Arginine is a non-essential amino acid, and although it can be created by the body, some groups of people can benefit from an increased intake. It is popular with athletes because of its essential role in muscle metabolism, helping the transport, storage and excretion of nitrogen. It also supports the generation and regeneration of tissue and is highly concentrated in the skin and connective tissues.
Take one (1) vegetable capsule six times daily, between meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
L-Arginine (Free Form) 500 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.