Solgar® Inositol 500 mg contains Inositol, commonly known as Vitamin B8, which plays an important role in several different processes in the body. Inositol is an essential component of cell membranes, and is necessary for cell growth and function.
Inositol, or Vitamin B8, is a water-soluble structure and it forms a component of every cell membrane in the body. It functions in a similar way to choline. Inositol, although technically not an essential B vitamin because it can be synthesised in the body, is still a very important nutrient. Food which naturally contain Inositol are citrus fruits, lecithin oil, seeds, whole grains, nuts and green leafy vegetables.
- Contains Inositol also known as Vitamin B8
- Essential component of cell membranes
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar® Inositol 500 mg is in a vegetable capsule form with a dose of 1 – 3 capsules a day
Take one (1) vegetable capsule two to three times daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each vegatable capsule provides:
Inositol 500 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.