Solgar® Hawthorne Berry contains powder and powdered extract from the Hawthorne Berry (or Crataeugus Oxycantha).
The Hawthorne berry grows throughout the world but is native to Northern Europe. This red berry belongs to the same family of plants as apples and roses. For centuries the flowers, berries, leaves, stem and bark of this plant have been used in traditional practice.
- Easy to take vegetable capsules
- Provided as a 4:1 powdered extract
- Used in traditional practice
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
One (1) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtimes or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
Hawthorne Crataegus spp. Berry Powder 434 mg
Hawthorne Crataegus spp. Berry Extract (4:1) 35 mg
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: maltodextrin, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.