Solgar® Green Tea Leaf Extract contains green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant.
Green tea has been consumed in Asia, and in particular China, for thousands of years. Green, black and oolong tea all come from the Camellia Sinensis plant. Green tea however is made from leaves which have not been fermented, giving them the highest level of antioxidants. Some of these antioxidants include polyphenols and flavonoids. A special powdered blend of beta-carotene and ascorbic acid (PhytO2X®) has been added to this formula to maintain the freshness of the ingredients.
- Derived from the Camellia Sinensis plant
- Used in Asia for thousands of years
- High level of antioxidants
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
One (1) to two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtimes or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
Standardised Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Powdered Extract (200 mg [50%] polyphenols) 400 mg
Raw Green Tea Leaf Powder 100 mg
*PhytO2X® is a special blend of natural antioxidants, the purpose of which is to maintain the freshness of the ingredients. PhytO2X® is a registered trademark.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Antioxidant (powdered blend* of beta-carotene prep. and ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.