Solgar Gentle Iron 20 mg is ideal for those who find traditional iron supplements difficult to take and/or may cause bloating, constipation and digestive issues. Solgar's formula contains iron bisglycinate, a form of iron which is tolerated well by sensitive stomachs.
Gentle Iron - Iron Bisglycinate capsules are Kosher and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. 1 tablet a day provides 20 mg of iron in ferrous bisglycinate form, equalling 143% of the Nutrient Reference Values.
Taking 1 capsule a day will contribute to:
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Normal oxygen transport in the body
- Normal function of the immune system
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The process of cell division
Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Iron (ferrous bisglycinate)
Vegetable Capsules Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose
Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.