Garlic is part of the onion/allium family and one of the oldest and most used ingredients in the world. This culinary herb has been used for several thousands of years with a history of several thousand years of human consumption and use. It was known to ancient Egyptians, and has been used both as a food flavouring and as a traditional practice.
It is traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Chinese practice for its antiseptic and immune supporting qualities. Using garlic oil on a daily basis will aid to your total wellbeing.
This remarkable ingredient contains antioxidants, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are formed when we convert our food into energy, or when we are exposed to air pollution and ultraviolet light from the sun.
Garlic may help support normal immune function. Solgar® Garlic Oil is one of Solgar’s premium botanical extract range products, to be taken once a day in softgel form.
- Traditionally used for centuries for its exceptional rejuvenating/revitalizing properties
- Support immune function
- Equivalent of 500 mg fresh garlic cloves
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel twice daily, at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each softgel provides
Garlic Oil Concentrate (from approximately 500 mg of fresh bulbs) 1 mg
Other Ingredients: Safflower Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.