Solgar® Flaxseed Oil 1250 mg Softgels is one of Solgar’s premium sources of Alpha-Linolenic Acid, an essential fatty acid.
Fatty acids are lipids, the general term for dietary fat. The body can make several fatty acids, however, those it cannot make in adequate amounts must be obtained through the diet (essential fatty acids). Flaxseed oil contains essential fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid) and is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
The oil is derived from the seeds of the Flax plant (Linum usitatissimum), one of the most concentrated plant sources of Omega 3 fatty acids found in nature. Omega-3 Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) from Flaxseed Oil helps to support cardiovascular health and blood cholesterol levels, and is thought to be useful for the skin. This formulation offers premium, organic Flaxseed Oil, cold pressed without the use of chemical solvents.
- Source of essential fatty acids
- Flaxseed oil is one of the premium sources of Alpha-Linolenic Acid
- The oil is derived from the seeds of the flax plant
- Helps to support cardiovascular, immune and skin health
Solgar® Flaxseed Oil 1250 mg Softgels, 2 a day, gives the body a rich source of the essential fatty acid ALA.
Take two (2) softgels four times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each softgel provides:
Organic Flaxseed Oil providing: 1250 mg (1.25 g)
Alpha Linolenic Acid 562.5 mg
Linoleic-Acid 137.5 mg
Oleic Acid 137.5 mg
Palmitic Acid 37.5 mg
Stearic Acid 25 mg
Other Fatty Acids
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.