Solgar® Evening Primrose Oil 1300 mg is a source of Gamma-Linolenic Acid and is derived from the evening primrose plant, which grows in North America and blooms with bright yellow flowers in the evening, giving it its name.
Solgar® Evening Primrose Oil 1300 mg is a natural source of the essential omega-6 fatty acid, and comes in an easy to take softgel with recommended dosage containing 1300 mg. The softgels are gluten, wheat and dairy free.
- Supports hair, skin and nails health
- Natural premenstrual support
- Natural source of essential omega-6 fatty acid
- Provides GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid)
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each softgel provides
Evening Primrose Oil (Seed) 1300 mg
Linoleic Acid 949 mg
Gamma-Linolenic Acid 117 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.