Solgar® Digestive Enzymes, is a unique proprietary complex that helps support your digestive system and the absorption of your food. By taking 1-3 tablets of Solgar® Digestive Enzymes a day, you are helping your body to digest the food you eat and absorb the nutrients you need.
The digestive process is a complex system in which the body breaks down the food that we eat into nutrients with the help of digestive enzymes, which are produced in the pancreas and small intestines. If we do not have enough digestive enzymes, our body cannot break down our food completely and even though we are eating a healthy and balanced diet, the nutrients aren’t being absorbed efficiently. Food allergies, low stomach acid and chronic stress all have an impact on the production of digestive enzymes. If you feel you need some extra digestive support after meals, using Solgar® Digestive Enzymes Tablets may help.
This specialist formula includes ox bile, betaine, pancreatin, aspergillus oryzae, papain and pesin extract. Each of these enzymes target different food groups to give a holistic approach to the digestion from food into nutrients.
• Specialist combination of digestive enzymes to support the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, starches and fats • Helps your digestive system extract nutrients from your food • Designed to support your digestive system
Take one (1) three times daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Ox Bile Powdered Extract 130mg
Betaine HCI 65mg
Pancreatin 4X Concentrate 130mg (providing Protease 13,000 USP units, Amylase 13,000 USP Units, Lipase 2,600 USP Units)
Powdered Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Leaf
Aspergillus oryzae 65mg
Amylase (1,755 DU)
Bulking Agents: (calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, lactose), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin), Pepsin Extract (contains milk).
Free of: Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Yeast, Sweetners, Artifical Colours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
These didn’t cause any side effects or make me nauseous like similar products. My only issue is they get stuck in your throat and it burns, even a couple of days later. I would take with a warm drink or plenty of water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.