Solgar Cayenne 520 mg contains Cayenne and is one of Solgar®’s Botanical range products.
Cayenne has been used for millennia as an herbal remedy. This shrub has its origins in Central and South America, growing in (sub) tropical climates. It has been used for thousands of years to spice up foods. Cayenne peppers contain Vitamin C, Vitamin E, potassium and flavonoids, as well as capsaicin which is a phytochemical.
- Premium botanical extract
- Contains capsaicin
- Used as a herbal remedy
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
One (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtimes or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule provides:
Cayenne (fruit) (Capsicum annuum) from Raw Cayenne Powder 520 mg
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.