Solgar® Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin contains the gastric acidifier Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin, an enzyme which breaks down proteins.
Solgar Betaine Hydrochloride provides a safe and effective dose of Hydrochloric acid (stomach acid) plus pepsin, an enzyme that breaks down proteins in food. Prolonged poor digestion can lead to digestive discomfort, belching and bloating and poor health, so supporting healthy digestion is important for long term health and wellbeing.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
As a dietary supplement for adults, one (1) tablet with a meal to a maximum of three times daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Tablets should be swallowed with water. Do not chew.
Each tablet provides
Betaine Hydrochlordie 325mg
Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, lactose (from milk), hydroxypropyl cellulose, maltodextrin), Pepsin (1:10,000 units**), Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Flavour: natural peppermint.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors"
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.