Solgar® Alpha-Lipoic Acid 120 mg is a fatty acid found naturally in the body. It is soluble in both water and lipid based tissues and is sometimes used with vitamins C and E.
- Supports healthy nervous system, skin, heavy metal detoxification,
- Supports a healthy blood sugar balance, cardiovascular system
- Supports Mental focus and cognition
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
The body is capable of making a small amount of Alpha-Lipoic Acid on its own but levels increase rapidly by eating foods like green vegetables and potatoes, or by taking a supplement.
Alpha Lipoic Acid supports the regeneration of glutathione, one of the body's primary antioxidants and helps to recycle glutathione, Vitamin C and E, and Coenzyme Q10. Alpha Lipoic Acid helps supports a healthy nervous system, skin, heavy metal detoxification, a healthy blood sugar balance, cardiovascular system and supports mental clarity and cognition
Take one (1) vegetable capsule four times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
Alpha Lipoic Acid 120 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Free of: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.