Upon application to intact skin, Skin-Prep protective wipes forms a protective film that prepares the skin for the attachment of drainage tubes, external catheters, adhesive dressings and can be used around ostomy sites.
- Helps tape and film adhesion. Only one coat is required, so less product is used per application
- Applies a coating that prepares the skin for adhesives and provides a protective interface
- Helps to preserve proper skin integrity and prevent damage or injury during removal of tapes and films
- Helps to make adhesive removal less painful for patients
- Is easily removed using skin cleanser or soap and water, so there's no need to scrub the skin or expose it to harsh chemical cleaners or solvents that can cause irritation.
- Thick formula means only one coat is needed to form a protective film, so patients are more comfortable during application
- Is applied easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel.
Indicated as an effective topical barrier between skin and adhesives.
Contraindications / Precautions
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In the case of accidental contact, flush eyes well with water. Do not apply directly to open wounds or in deep puncture wounds. Should redness or other signs of irritation appear, discontinue use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.