Smith & Nephew FLAMAZINE cream is indicated for the prophylaxis and treatment of infection in burn wounds. FLAMAZINE cream may also be used as an aid to the short-term treatment of infection in leg ulcers and pressure sores, and as an aid to the prophylaxis of infection in skin graft donor sites and extensive abrasions. FLAMAZINE cream is also indicated for the conservative management of finger-tip injuries where pulp, nail loss and/or partial loss of the distal phalanx has occurred.
Please refer to the Medsafe Datasheet for more information.
Active ingredients: Silver Sulfadiazine 1% (10 mg/g).
Inactive ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Paraffin Liquid and Purified Water.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.