Smith & Nephew CICA-CARE Scar Treatment is a washable and reusable silicone gel sheet for use on typical hypertrophic scars (where a thicker layer of scar tissue is formed, and will eventually heal flat) and keloids (where scar tissue grows beyond the original wound, and can often be raised).
- Demonstrated to be effective in the treatment of scars up to 30 years old1
- 100% of scars showed blanching and softening after 6 months of treatment*2
- Reusable – can be washed and reused
- For use on scars resulting from surgery, accidents, cuts, and burns
- Suitable for use on children
CICA-CARE is ideal for: red, raised scars, and to help prevent scars on healed wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after dealing with your scar. Gently clean the scar and surrounding tissue with mild soap, and rinse with warm water.
- Cut the CICA-CARE to fit your scar, allowing a small overlap on the surrounding skin.
- Peel off the backing sheet and, without stretching it, apply the adhesive side to your scar. If necessary, use a light crepe bandage or tape to keep your CICA-CARE in place.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.