Sleep Drops for Adults is a natural product that contains 13 scientifically researched herbal remedies for sleep challenges combined with 11 homeopathic sleep remedies that support normal sleep patterns; plus a blend of flower essences that enable your body to remember how to get to sleep.
SleepDrops for Adults is designed to cover all the bases by supporting normal body processes such as liver function, naturally occurring sleep chemicals, and the nervous system. It also provides energetic support for overactive minds, emotional support and covers many other possibilities for a busy mind.
For Mild Sleeping Issues: Take 5 to 10 drops under your tongue once or twice as needed.
For Best Results:
- Phase 1: For 5 nights take 5 to 10 drops under tongue ½ hourly starting 2 hours before bed.
- Phase 2: From 6th night on going- an hour before bed & once more immediately before retiring. If waking through the night take up to 4 additional doses to support sleep.
Glycerine, Ethanol, Purified water, Corydalis ambigua (Corydalis), Eschscholzia californica (Californian poppy), Humulus lupus (Hops), Lavandula officinalis (Lavender), Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm), Passiflora incarnate (Passionflower), Piper methysticum (Kava), Piscidia piscipula (Jamaican Dogwood), Scutellaria lateriflora (Skullcap), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Tilia sp. (Lime flower), Zizyphus jujuba (Zizyphus) with Homeopathic Chamomilla, Coffea cruda, Gentian lutea, Hypericum, Kali phos, Mag phos, Melatonin, Nux vomica, Passiflora, Pulsatilla, Vitamin C and combined with flower essences.
People sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients should avoid this product.
There is 0.005grams of dried herb equivalent per 5 drops dose so herb/drug interactions should be impossible. If you are concerned about this possibility please follow the advice of your medical practitioner.
People on prescription medicines check with your doctor first. May potentiate the effect of hypnotic medicines.
Care with driving and operating machinery.
People with liver disease should not use this product. People with diagnosed diabetes should check with their doctor as blood sugar levels could be altered when using this product.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.