Skybright Effervescing Anti Uric Salts may assist by supporting an optimum pH level to help manage conditions such as gout.
An imbalance of pH in the body can interfere with uric acid balance. Uric acid is a waste product of purine metabolism. It is dissolved in the blood and is normally excreted through the kidneys into the urine.
In people with pH imbalances uric acid levels may increase causing considerable discomfort in the joints of the hands and feet.
Take 1 teaspoon daily in a glass of water followed by a hot drink 30 minutes before breakfast.
1 teaspoon (5g) contains: Sodium bicarbonate 2.25g, Tartaric acid 2.25g, Potassium hydrogen tartrate 275mg.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.