Silence anti snoring spray is a clinically tested natural based formula to support a reduction in snoring throughout the night.
Silence Stop snoring foam is a bio-adhesive formula that coats and lubricates the throat tissues that can help reduce the snoring noise associated with vibration. Snoring is a common condition that affects 40% of adult men and 30% of adult women in New Zealand. The snoring sound is caused by the vibration of the throat tissues and can disturb your and/or your partner’s night rest.
At bedtime, shake the can vigorously. First, spray the back of the throat for 1 second and swallow. Apply three times to optimise the product’s effect.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Carrageenan, Phosphatidylcholine**, Glycerin, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Sucralose, Rosa Canina extract (Rose Hip), Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Mint mandarin flavor, Aqua, propellant gas: 1,1,1,2 – tetrafluoroethane.
- Silence Anti-Snoring Throat Spray is not a treatment for sleep apnoea. If in doubt, consult your doctor.
- Do not use under the age of 18.
- Do not use in case of allergy to soy, peanuts or any of the ingredients.
- If pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
- Not suitable for asthmatics.
- Do not spray in direction of the eyes. In case of accidental eye contact, rinse the eyes with water.
- Store below 30°C.
Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, cigarettes and other ignition sources.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.