Senokot is a reliably effective laxative made with naturally derived senna, treated to yield a constant amount of active ingredient in each dose, to give relief from occasional or non-persistent constipation.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2-4 tablets daily. Do not exceed 4 tablets daily except on doctor's advice.
Doses of more than 4 tablets are best divided and taken morning and night, or as prescribed by your doctor. Drink plenty of water and increase the fibre in your diet.
Each tablet contains Senna Fruit Alexandrian Powder 154mg standardised to contain Sennosides calculated as Sennosides B 7.5mg.
If a bowel action does not occur after three days of repeated treatment or if symptoms persist see your doctor. Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence or serious bowel problems. Use in children under 12 is not recommended.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding seek medical advice before taking this medicine. Contains lactose.
Do not use if blister pack is broken. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present.
Keep out of reach of children
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.