Scopoderm TTS 1.5mg is a prescription-strength patch for motion sickness prevention or treatment. Every patch is filled with scopolamine, enhancing its efficient delivery through your skin and into the bloodstream for relief that lasts up to 72 hours, or roughly 3 days! Scopoderm patches consist of the active ingredient hyoscine hdyrobromide. This is a type of medication with anticholinergic or antimuscarinic properties often used for travel sickness. Hyoscine hydrobromide blocks the muscarinic or cholinergic receptors and prevents the vomiting reflex a person experiences due to motion sickness. The compound ineffectively stops the vomiting center from sending out to the brain messages that induce vomiting. The medicine goes from the patch into the skin and then into the bloodstream for maximum efficacy.
Scopoderm TTS 1.5mg utilizes the advanced Transdermal Therapeutic System (TTS) integrated with scopolamine for stopping the occurrence of dizziness, queasiness (nausea) and vomiting. By sea, air or land, be assured of travelling with comfort so you can fully take pleasure in your journey every step of the way!
Benefits and Features
- Must be applied 5 to 6 hours prior to travelling
- Stays on even if you bathe/shower, or sweim
- Suitable for children over 10 years of age
- Contains a self-adhesive for easy application
Use as directed. Full instructions for use enclosed.
Scopolamine 1.5mg and releases in vivo 1.0mg/72 hours.
Before using Scopoderm TTS, please ask your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you are suffering from any form of gastro-intestinal obstruction.
- If you have difficulties when passing water (e.g. due to enlargment of the prostate).
- If you have (or have had) any metabolic, liver, or kidney disease.
- If you have suffered in the past or are now suffering from pain in the eyes, blurred vision, or rainbow-coloured halos around lights.
- If you have had epileptic seizures in the past or are now suffering from epilepsy.
Must be kept out of the reach of children.
Scopoderm must not be used by person hyper-sensitive to scopolamine or by those suffering from glaucoma (increased pressure within the eye).
Should not be used in children under 10 years of age.
During use of Scopoderm TTS the following side effects may occur:
- frequently temporary dryness of the mouth.
- frequently blurring of (near) vision and enlargment of the pupils (sometimes in one eye only), especially if traces of active substances on the hands enter the eyes, occasionally irritation of the eye lids.
- Occasionally drowsiness.
- Rarely difficulty in passing water.
- Occasionally localised skin irritation; in isolated cases generalised skin rash.
- in isolated cases impairment of memory or concentration, restlessness, dizziness, disorientation, confusion, and hallucinations.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Would never travel without it! Works well
Don’t work for everyone but they are worth a try if you experience motion sickness. Their biggest advantage is that they last for up to 36 hours so if you have a long flight you do not need to be continually re- medicating. I find they work for air and sea travel.
We have used this product several times in the past and it seems to work every time.Will keep using every time we cruise.
Buying from NetPharmacy was easy and a good experience. Would recommend their services.
These items are fantastic. My husband never gets sea sick anymore!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.