Scholl Wart Removal System is especially developed for use on warts (also known as verrucae) on both hands and feet.
Contains Salicylic Acid discs which break down hardened skin and ensure that only the specific area is treated, without affecting the surrounding skin.
Suitable of both common and plantar warts.
Area should be clean and dry.
- Remove disc of similar size to the wart and a plaster from the backing paper.
- Place adhesive surface of medicated disc directly over the wart (trim if necessary) and cover with the plaster.
- Leave plaster in place for approximately 48 hours before removing.
- Repeat treatment for up to 12 weeks.
If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair, genital warts, facial warts or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply if the area around the wart is inflamed or if the skin is broken.
- NOT TO BE USED BY DIABETICS or in cases of severe circulatory disorders except following doctor's permission and recommendation.
- Do not apply to healthy skin.
- Do not use on babies under 4 weeks of age. Children under the age of sixteen years should seek medical advice before use.
- Discontinue use and remove dressing if excessive discomfort or irritation is experienced or if sensitivity develops.
For external use only.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.