Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover works in a similar way to the freezing method used in hospitals and clinics. Verrucas and warts are caused by a virus. Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover uses a mixture of dimethyl ether and propane (DMEP) to rapidly freeze verrucas and warts so that the virus-infected cells die. A blister forms and the verruca or wart falls off naturally in about 10 to 14 days.
- Quick and easy to use at home
- Based on the freezing method used by healthcare professionals
- Only one treatment may be needed
- Suitable for use on children aged 4 years and older
- No need for plasters
Please read the complete instructions before using Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover
- Attach an applicator bud to the white plastic cap
- Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surface. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can so that the applicator bud sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can
- Press down cap firmly down for 5 seconds
- Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You MUST wait for 15 seconds, holding the applicator bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart
- Lightly place the tip of the applicator bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for between 30 to 40 seconds (do not apply for longer than 40 seconds)
- Dispose of the applicator bud after use
- Keep out of reach from children
- Read the instruction leaflet carefully before use
- Only use as directed
- Suitable for external use only
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep away from fire and flame
- Keep out of direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Avoid inhaling and only use in well-ventilated areas
- Do not use this product in combination with any other method of verruca or wart removal
- Do not spray directly onto skin
- Always use the applicators provided when applying the product
- Do not re-use applicators
- If the verruca or wart is hard to reach or see, it is advisable to ask someone to help you
- Misuse of the product may result in burns and scarring of healthy tissue or blindness
- If there are multiple verrucas or warts, treat only one at a time – treat each remaining verruca or wart separately with a 2 week interval between treatments
This product is not suitable for the following:
- People with diabetes or those with poor circulation
- Children under the age of 4
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
Discontinue use if irritation occurs
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
The verruca treatment is fairly easy to use and painless. You can feel the numbness as it freezes.the verruca. Takes over 10 days to fall off and you also need to wait 2 weeks if you have more than one in the same area.before treating.
Great product and super fast delivery. Only one treatment needed.
Quick and efficient! Easy to order and arrived the next day, awesome
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.