Scholl Pressure Point Foam Padding reduces pressure and friction, and relieves pain immediately.
- Dermatologically tested adhesive.
- Can be cut to suit any part of the foot.
- Can also be applied to shoes to give cushioning protection to heels, toes etc. and is particularly useful for sports footwear.
Feet should be clean and dry. Cut foam to required shape and remove backing paper. Apply and press firmly to ensure foam is securely attached. In case of broken skin, apply over first aid dressing.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
If seal on pack is broken, do not use.
Please SEEK ADVICE before use if you have diabetes as your foot condition may require treatment by a healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.