Scholl Heel Shields help prevent against shoe rubbing and slipping.
- With GelActiv technology
- Clear gel, slim and discreet
- Non-slip technology to stay firmly in place
- Fits comfortably in most women's shoes
- Place in your shoe around the back of your heel.
- Trial placement in the shoe before removing the protective film.
- Apply to the back of the show as required.
- Peel protective film off cushions and apply to the shoe sticky side at the back.
- Reposition if required, ensuring the cushions are in the same position in each shoe.
- Take care when removing, pull slowly and gently out of the shoe, applying pressure to the show material next to the heel shield with the other hand.
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear.
Discontinue use if discomfort or irritation occurs, do not use in contact with broken or irritated skin.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.