Scholl Heel Cushions are ultra-thin, soft gel cushions that help cushion and protect your heel against pressure.
- With GelActiv technology
- Clear gel, slim and discreet design
- No-slip technology, designed not to slip in shoe
- Fits comfortably in most women's shoes
- Place in your shoe under the heel of your foot.
- Trial placement in the shoe before removing the protective film.
- Ensure the cushion sits in the heel area with the larger rounded end at the back.
- Peel protective film off cushions and apply to the shoe sticky side down.
- Reposition if required, ensuring the cushions are in the same position in each shoe.
- Take care when removing, pull slowly and gently out of the shoe, applying pressure to the shoe insole next to the cushion with the other hand.
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear.