Scholl Flight Socks Black can help to prevent swollen ankles and relieve tired aching legs. Wearing compression hosiery can help reduce discomfort on flights and long journeys.
Use a Graduated Compression System:
- Advanced Hosiery Technology
- Cotton feel
- Comfort top
- Compression 14-17 Factor.
Make sure there are no wrinkles on the sock and don’t roll them down as this will increase the pressure exerted by the sock. These compression socks are designed to be worn in place of normal socks throughout your entire journey.
Always wear one sock on each leg and make sure they are pulled up to just below the knee. Scholl Flight Socks will feel different to normal socks, being a tighter fit on your leg.
Fibre content 72% Polyamide, 28% Elastane
- It is important that Scholl Flight Socks fit correctly
- If they feel loose, restrictive or if you experience pain or discomfort whilst wearing them, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional for guidance
- If you are suffering from, or have a previous history of, blood clots, a blood clotting disorder, heart or circulatory problems (e.g. arterial or venous insufficiency), diabetes, severe varicose veins, reduced mobility or if you have recently undergone major surgery or are pregnant, you should consult a healthcare professional about the suitability of this product
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.