Scholl Corn Removal Pads are especially developed for use on hard corns. Contains fast acting medicated discs which ensure that only the specific problem area is treated, without affecting the surrounding skin.
- The super soft pads provide cushioning and protection.
- Especially suitable for sensitive skin.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Ensure feet are clean and dry
- Remove the brown adhesive disc from the backing paper and place firmly on the centre of the corn
- Then remove the cover pad from the backing paper and place it centrally over the medicated disc so that the oval shape is lengthways on the toe
- Press gently on the pad for a few moments to stick it in place
- Apply a new medicated disc and cover plaster daily
- The treatment may be continued for up to 14 days
- Several days after the final treatment, the corn should come away from the surrounding skin as a plug of hard skin. The corn should not be picked at, but be allowed to loosen naturally
- Following treatment, it is advisable to continue to protect the area with a pad or cushion, until the corn has come out and the skin has fully healed
Each medicated disc contains Salicylic Acid 6.36mg (equiv. 40% w/w)
- Do not apply if the area around the corn is inflamed or if the skin is broken.
- Do not apply to healthy skin.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to aspirin.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or impaired circulation.
- Children under the age of sixteen years should seek medical advice before use.
- Do not use continuously for more than two weeks, except after medical advice.
- Discontinue use and remove dressing if excessive discomfort or irritation is experienced or if sensitivity develops.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- If carton seal is broken, do not use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
great product works well
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.