Scholl Callus Removal Pads use targeted medicated action for the effective removal of calluses (areas of hard, thick skin) under the foot. This involves the use of a medicated disc containing salicylic acid, which gradually breaks down the callus.
- Immediate pain and pressure relief
- Optimum size and shape for effective relief and protection from pressure
- Targeted medicated action for effective removal of calluses under the foot
- Ultra soft pads
- Sticks instantly and stays firmly in place
- Ensure feet are clean and dry
- Remove the brown adhesive disc from the backing paper and place firmly on the centre of the callus
- Then remove the cover pad from the backing paper and place it centrally over the medicated disc
- Press gently on the pad for a few moments to stick it in place
- Apply a new medicated disc and cover plaster daily
- The treatment may be continued for up to 14 days
- Several days after the final treatment, the callus should come away from the surrounding skin as layers of hard skin. The callus should not be picked at, but be allowed to loosen naturally
- Following treatment, it is advisable to continue to protect the area with a pad or cushion, until the callus has been removed and the skin has fully healed
Salicylic acid (40%), mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, talc, synthetic isoprene rubber, iron oxides, antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4)
- Keep out reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not use if callus or surrounding skin is inflamed or broken
- Do not apply to normal skin
- Do not use if you are sensitive to aspirin or any of the ingredients [insert hyperlink to ingredients section]
- Avoid taking any medicines during pregnancy and lactation unless prescribed by a doctor
- Children under 16 years old should seek medical advice before use
- Do not use for more than 14 days, except on medical advice
- Discontinue use and remove product if excessive discomfort, irritation or sensitivity develops
- Not suitable for people with diabetes or those with severe circulatory disorders, except with a doctor’s permission and recommendation
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.