First aid treatment for minor wounds and skin reactions. Savlon Antiseptic Cream helps cleanse and protect minor wounds from infection.
- Cleanses cuts, grazes and minor wounds to help prevent infection
- First aid treatment of superficial burns & scalds
- Prevention of infection on shaving cuts, blisters and sores
- Also use to cleanse and treat minor skin problems including chapped skin, spots and blackheads
Apply a small amount to the affected area and repeat the application as required.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, especially Chlorhexidine as it may cause allergic reactions. Cetostearyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions. Parahydroxybenzoates may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed). While allergic reactions are rare stop using and seek medical help if you experience: difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, tongue or throat, dizziness, skin irritation or rash.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, middle ear, meninges and other nervous tissues. If you experience any side effects or allergic reactions stop using immediately and seek medical advice.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I certainly can't complain about my recent purchase. There is a fantastic variety of products and the prices are cheaper than other online pharmacies. Super fast delivery made the transaction perfect. I'll definitely buy from you again.