While a healthy eating regime is important many people do not get all the nutrients they need or at the levels required from their food. Sanderson 1-a-day Vision FX contains a powerful complex of key nutrients indicated to support normal healthy vision, particularly as we age. Sanderson have based the Vision FX formulation on the best available research into nutrient support for optimal eye health, including large scale studies.
- Flax Seed Oil – provides omega 3 and is indicated to support normal eye moisture levels.
- Vitamin A 1000iu – supports healthy retina function.
- Vitamin C – helps maintain the condition of the lenses in our eyes.
- Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 is required for eye health.
- Lutein – an antioxidant present in the lens and retina that also filters damaging blue light.
- Zeaxanthin – similar to lutein, and performs the same functions.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a vitamin-like antioxidant indicated in research to support eye function.
- Natural Vitamin E – antioxidant vitamin that helps the body resist damaging oxidation of cells.
- Zinc – supports the body’s absorption of antioxidants that protect the eye.
- Copper – a crucial trace mineral with multiple roles including supporting eye health.
1 capsule daily with food or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
|EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
|Flax Seed Oil
|Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
|Natural Vitamin E
|Zinc (Zinc citrate)
|Copper (Copper gluconate)
SUPERIOR LOW ALLERGY FORMULATION:
This formulation is free from artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners and preservatives, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, peanuts, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphur dioxide and sulphites above 10ppm, mollusk, lupin, yeasts and corn.
PRECAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS
Patients on prescription medicines, including warfarin, should consult their health professional before using this product.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.