Rose-Hip Vital is made from 100% pure and natural rosehips grown in Europe and Scandinavia. The deep root system, which penetrates well below the ploughing level, enables the plant to access and absorb a vast array of natural vitamins and minerals. The rosehips are dried with a special patented drying process which isolates the patented active component Galactolipid (GOPO®) which has been clinically tested to help reduce joint pain and stiffness, improve flexibility and mobility associated with Arthritis.
Backed by over 30 scientific studies including double-blind placebo controlled trials, Rose-Hip Vital is the only product in Australia which tests for the component Galactolipid (GOPO®).The result is a natural anti-inflammatory which may temporarily relieve the pain of Arthritis, Osteoarthritis and Rheumatism, presented in easy-to-swallow capsules or loose powder.
BENEFITS: Rose-Hip Vital may help:
* Temporarily relieve the pain of Arthritis, Osteoarthritis & Rheumatism
* Increase joint mobility
* Relieves inflammation & joint swelling
* Improve Osteoarthritis symptoms in the hands
* Improve sleep when affected by joint discomfort
* Improve the symptoms of lower back pain
* 100% natural rosehip
* Contains high levels of the unique active ingredient, Galactolipids (GOPO®)
* Is a natural source of Vitamin C
* Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy & lactose
* Contains no GM ingredients
* Is non-allergen
* Does not contain shellfish
* Shown to be well tolerated
* Scientifically tested and studied
* Non-capsule Powder form is suitable for vegetarians
How it works:
Some white blood cells in the body, called granulocytes, are involved in the inflammatory process. They contain granules which enable the cells to ‘clean’ the inflamed Osteoarthritic joint by destroying the bacteria which are naturally found within.
However, too many of these white blood cells actually wear down the tissue cartilage, as they infiltrate the damaged joints of the Osteoarthritis patient. In large numbers, they can also release chemical enzymes and toxic free radicals, which cause damage to the cartilage in the joints.
The accumulation of these cells, combined with the release of toxic free radicals, causes further damage to the joint and pain due to inflammation ie Arthritis. The more inflamed the joint becomes, the more the white blood cells are attracted to it, so the process is self-maintaining.
The active compound in Rose-Hip Vital, Galactolipid (GOPO®), works by discouraging large numbers of white blood cells accumulating in the joint, as well as slowing down the production of toxic free radicals, thereby alleviating pain, reducing inflammation and joint damage.