Rite Aid Hydrogel Breast Discs provide instant relief to discomfort and pain experienced with breastfeeding.
Hydrogel dressings are water-based treatments designed to provide a moist environment to accelerate the healing process. When applied to a wound, the hydrogel creates a barrier to protect against bacteria and excessive fluid loss.
Recommended by breastfeeding mothers and lactation consultants Australia-wide, the Rite Aid Hydrogel Breast Discs cool and soothe sore nipples, creating the optimal environment for healing broken and inflamed skin.
Instruction leaflet enclosed
Water, glycol, polymer,.
No animal derivatives.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.