Regaine Women's Once A Day Extra Strength Minoxidil Foam is a hair loss treatment for female hereditary hair loss. This clinically proven hair growth product treats some people with thinning hair, alopecia and female pattern baldness.
Regrow your hair with Regaine Women's Once A Day Extra Strength Foam. This minoxidil foam reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth. Make this hair loss treatment for women a part of your everyday routine for results you may begin to see in as little as 12 weeks*.
- A once-a-day hair regrowth treatment
- Easy to use
- Fast drying. This hair loss product doesn’t interfere with your hair care routine.
- Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
- Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
- Helps grow lhicker hair follicles over time
- 5% minoxidil topical foam w/w
*Blume-Peytavi et al. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(7):883-889
Adults 18-65 years of age: Massage sparingly onto the affected area of dry scalp, once a day. Up to half a capful may be used. Do not use on other parts of the body.
Using more than half a capful of foam or more often than once a day will not improve results.
Read the detailed directions for use on the side of this carton label.
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 5% w/w
Other Ingredients: Ethanol, propellant (hydrocarbon). Refer to enclosed leaflet for full list of ingredients.
Do not use if you:
- Do not have a family history of hair loss.
- Have sudden and/or unexplained hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp.
- Use other medicines on your scalp.
- Have an allergic reaction to Regaine or any of its ingredients.
- Are under 18 years or over 65 years of age.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have any heart problems.
Keep out of reach of children.
Pressurised dispenser. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Extremely flammable. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.