Regaine Men's Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment is a topical solution for the treatment of hereditary hair loss in men. Clinically proven to help stimulate hair growth in some people with hereditary hair loss.
REGAINE Topical Solution is:
- Easy to use as part of your daily routine at home
- Fast drying
- Less messy than other topical hair regrowth products
How does REGAINE Topical Solution work?
- Revitalises hair follicles and helps to regrow hair
- Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
- Helps grow thicker hair follicles over time
Regaine is a hereditary hair loss treatment for men.
- Suitable as a treatment for alopecia, male pattern baldness and thinning hair.
- If your hair loss is greater than the level shown on the side of the carton, Regaine is less likely to work. (See insert for more information).
- It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Regaine for at least 4 months before you see results.
- Continual use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair growth.
- 5% minoxidil topical foam w/w
Adults 18-65 years of age: Apply 1mL in the morning and at night onto dry scalp in the hair loss area. Do not use more. Do not use on other parts of the body.
After each use, screw the dropper to the bottle. Tighten to engage child resistant closure and push the over cap on. Read the package insert for detailed directions for use.
Continued use is necessary to increase and maintain hair re-growth, or hair loss will begin again. It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Regaine® for at least 4 months before you see results.
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 5% w/v
Contains: 31.58%v/v Alcohol.
Other Ingredients: Each mL of solution contains minoxidil 50mg, ethanol, propylene glycol and purified water.
Do not use if
- you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- you are under 18 years or over 65 years of age
- you do not have a family history of hair loss
- you have patchy, and/or sudden or unexplained hair loss
- you have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- you use other medicines on the scalp
- you are a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask a doctor before use if you have any heart problems
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms occur
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
While using this product
- a temporary increase in hair shedding may occur within the first 2-6 weeks of treatment.
For external use only. Do not take orally. Avoid contact with eyes. Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Highly Flammable. Keep container tightly closed. The Regaine® bottle is closed with a tamper evident cap for your protection. Do not use if the cap and ring have been separated.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.