Stress Less Drops assist with calming and strengthening the nervous system in times of stress, worry and grief.
- Supports calm for the central nervous system
- Relaxes the mind
- Fast acting in times of stress, worry, grief, angst or anger
- Fantastic support for cravings or detox
- Wonderful for exam stress for students
- Supportive for pre-presentations and public speaking
- Suitable for the whole family including children
- Supports the reduction of worry and stress
Adults: Take 5 drops three times daily at times of stress.
- Hypericum (St John’s wort) 6X – general nerve tonic
- Licorice 6X – helps with adrenal exhaustion following prolonged stress
- Avena sat (Common oat) 6X – nourishes and supports an overworked nervous system
Bach Flowers included:
- Impatiens – provides calm at times of impatience, busyness and over-activity.
- Rock Rose – provides relief from worry and fear
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Still using them when feeling stressed.
Stress Less keeps to it’s name !! Like every new product I was a bit sceptical when I ordered a bottle but I needed to get some help for my stress levels. It is just a week since I started the drops. On day three I suddenly realised that I didn’t have that underlying feeling of anxiety. Today I can honestly say I’m feeling so good, taking things in my stride and at peace despite the challenges that confront a primary Caregiver. I’m going to have Stress Less by my side longterm. That’s for sure.