Vitamin D is often referred to as the sunshine vitamin, as our body produces this vitamin after exposure to the sun. This sunshine vitamin is fat-soluble, which means that your body can store vitamin D in your liver and in your fat tissues when you go out on a sunny day.
However during winter, if you wear a lot of sunscreen or have an indoor lifestyle you can gradually become Vitamin D deficient.
Raw Nutrients Pure Vitamin D3 will give you your daily dose of sunshine in a capsule
Benefits of Raw Nutrients VItamin D
- Supports brain health. A balanced diet with sufficient vitamin D will support your cognitive abilities and mental clarity. This is particularly important for the elderly.
- Supports your immune system. Vitamin D is critical for proper, healthy immune function. Your immune system is your best defense during winter, and vitamin D will keep it balanced.
- Improves your bone health. Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium by increasing your intestinal calcium absorption from the food you eat. Vitamin D works hand in hand with this calcium to build stronger bones.
- Supports healthy testosterone levelsTestosterone is a hormone that builds your muscle mass, keeps your bones strong and healthy, and helps your body burn fat, even while at rest.
- Acts as a mood booster. Vitamin D supports balanced emotions and overall mood.
- Supports your bowel functions.
- Boosts your energy levels Vitamin D has been proven to improve your energy levels on a cellular level. With vitamin D, you have more energy to perform your daily tasks.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Per 1 capsule serve:
- D3 Complex 512.5 mg
- Cultavit derived from Buckwheat 25 mcg
- Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol 1000IU
- Magnesium 450 mg
- Bisglycinate 10% equiv elemental Mg 45 mg
- Vitamin K2-7 (MenaquinGold) 45 mcg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, Buckwheat
Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation unless under medical supervision. Those with hyperparathyroidism or sarcoidosis should not take Vitamin D without consulting a physician. Always read the label. Take only as directed.
Caution is required with certain drugs including digoxin, blood pressure medications and thiazide diuretics. If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, please consult your Healthcare Professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.