Intense Detox Drops support the body to naturally detox the liver and kidneys. Intense Detox Drops provide support for bloating, sluggish bowels, and low energy.
- Supports the reduction of bloating and mood swings
- Gently cleanses the gut and liver especially after overindulgence
- Helps to alkalise the body
- Helps keep the bowel regular when travelling
- Supports blood glucose balance
Adults: Take 5 drops twice daily as directed for detox.
- Cassia acutlfolia (Senna) (leaf, dry) 8X – supports bowel regularity, healthy liver, bloating, dizziness, and gas.
- Sodium Phosphate (Nat Phos) 6C – support for queasiness, and a sense of burning within body.
- Dryopteris filix-mas (Filix Mas) (fresh rhizome) 6X – supports regularity, softens stools and reduces bloating.
- Silybum marianum (Carduus Marianus) (fruit, dry) 6X – beneficial for liver support that is known to be very effective in detoxifying the liver and supporting the vascular system. Supports liver and gallbladder health, regular bowels, and healthy appetite.
- Artemisia cina (Cina) (flowers, dry) 6X 12X – an excellent remedy which may assist in an intensive detox, may support children’s health of abdomen and stomach.
- Santoninum 12X – a wonderful remedy for gastro-intestinal irritation and an adjunct to alkalizing the body. Extremely effective support in helping clear pathogens.
- Calcium Sulfate (Calc Sulph) 6C – known as the cell cleanser and blood purifier.
- Artemisia absinthium (Absinthium) (herb, fresh) 12C – helps relieve bloating around then stomach and abdomen and wind.
Bach Flowers included:
- Willow – clinging to negative emotions
- Holly – liverish, irritability
- Chicory – anger and bitterness
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.