Marine collagen is the main component of Raw Nutrients Hair Skin Nails Probiotic & Collagen Powder! If you start seeing crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles in the mirror, this marine collagen-infused product is what you need. Marine collagen will provide the cellular support your skin needs to remain smooth, supple, and firm to the touch. It provides your skin strength and elasticity, while removing and replacing dead skin cells. Aside from keeping your skin looking fresh and youthful, this marine collagen will support agility and mobility, by nourishing your cartilages, joints, tendons, and ligaments.
Adults: Mix 1 teaspoonful in water or your favourite beverage and drink once daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Pea protein is a high-quality protein that is easy to digest and absorb. This protein supports your cardiovascular health, and your heart and kidneys.
- Isolate pumpkin seed powder* is rich in antioxidants and minerals like magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc. These nutrients work together to foster your natural immunity and the health of your heart and liver.
- Watermelon seed powder* contains good fats, different proteins, and nutrients like magnesium. This powder contributes to your overall health by supporting mental clarity and focus, your digestive health, and boosting your body’s energy production.
- Linseed powder*, or flaxseed, is an antioxidant that supports joint mobility.
- Fish collagen peptide is another type of collagen! Like marine collagen, it repairs the connective tissues in your body and keeps your skin smooth and clear. However, it also has the added benefit of supporting anti-aging.
- Beetroot powder* helps your body convert nutrients into energy, which boosts your stamina levels. Beetroot powder functions as a detoxifier that removes harmful substances from your body!
- Maca powder* is a nutrient-rich powder made from the maca plant, which is rich in nutrients and antioxidants that supports your mental clarity and focus and balanced hormone levels.
- Camu camu powder* is another superfood like maca powder. Known to be packed with vitamin C, this camu camu powder uniquely supports your immune system and keeps your liver, gums, and heart healthy.
- Monk fruit powder* is a natural sweetener made from the extract of the monk fruit. This is 200 times sweeter than your normal sugar, but more nutritious!
- Raspberry powder* is an antioxidant that works with monk fruit powder to bring out the sweetness of this supplement.
- Cardamom powder*, a spice that comes from the seeds of a cardamom plant, enhances the sweet flavor.
- Cinnamon powder* Supports healthy glucose levels
- Acai powder* is an antioxidant that supports joint mobility and comfort.
- Inulin plus powder* Supports healthy weight management. It keeps your intestinal lining healthy and supports healthy and regular bowel movements. Most importantly, it makes sure there are probiotics in your body!
- Probiotics are live, good bacteria and yeast that keep your digestive system healthy. These helpful bacteria crowd out the bad bacteria and strengthen your digestive tract.
Not suitable for those with seafood allergies.
Not suitable during pregnancy or lactation.
If taking prescription medication, or if in doubt, consult your Healthcare Professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
A noticeable improvement in hair and nails- have repurchased several times now.
Excellent - love this product, tastes good and have definitely seen an improvement in hair | skin | nail.
I incorporate this product with my smoothie easy and dont have 2 take a pill. Gut likes this product and think tolerance of certain foods has improved and skin is looking good
Fantastic product, I’m on my 3rd bottle and my nails are really strong. It’s the only product that has worked for me.
I have recently brought this product it took a little while to get use to taste as it is a bit grainy Rachelle (@theraw pharmacist) suggested to put it in a smoothie and i did and i love it ! i love that it has probiotics, that is organic , that it is good for gut, skin & hair , that is also has vitamin C.. great product!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.