Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 liquid naturally supports calcium absorption and retention within bones to promote optimal bone health. Vitamin D3 also supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function.
- Supports healthy bone composition
- Promotes cellular support for breast and prostate tissue
- Provides 1,000 IU per drop, an ideal daily amount
- Convenient liquid formula for easy dispensing
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
1-7 drops daily, with a meal, or as directed by your health professional.
Serving size: 1 drop (approximately 0.03 ml)
Servings per container: approximately 750
One drop contains:
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
Other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides
- Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. This product is not intended for infants. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants is 10 mcg (400 IU) per day. This product provides 25 mcg (1,000 IU) per drop.
- It is recommended that individuals taking more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.