Pure Encapsulations VisionPro Nutrients is a multivitamin and mineral complex formulated to help maintain healthy vision. VisionPro Nutrients also supports eye integrity and healthy tear production.
- Supports eye health
- Helps maintain macular and retinal health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
3 capsules daily, with a meal.
Three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate)750 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)500 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)268 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)5 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 40% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))4.2 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide)20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))8.3 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)200 mcg
- Biotin300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)25 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate)25 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)75 mcg
- Copper (as copper glycinate)2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate)2.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)120 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)75 mcg
- Boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)50 mcg
- Alpha lipoic acid50 mg
- Taurine50 mg
- resVida® resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol)25 mg
- FloaGLO® lutein10 mg
- Zeaxanthin2 mg
- Lycopene1 mg
Other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbal palmitate
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.