Pure Encapsulations PureDefense Collagen w/ Bone Broth powder contains savory bone broth and hydrolyzed collagen powder with immune-supportive mushroom, aged garlic, and enhanced bioavailability curcumin extracts‡.
- 15 grams of protein from grass-fed beef bone broth and hydrolyzed collagen
- Promotes immune function with immunomodulatory Epicor®, enhanced bioavailability curcumin, garlic, reishi, and turkey tails mushroom extracts‡
- Contains aged fermented black garlic extract with S-allyl-cysteine (SAC) and other bioactive compounds to support cellular function and protect tissues‡
- Supports G.I. mucosal health with amino-acid building blocks‡
- Designed to be combined with hot water for savory warm comforting delivery
1 serving into 8 oz. of hot water and stir to dissolve. Consume immediately.
2 scoops (approximately 20 grams) contain:
Total Carbohydrate 1g
EpiCor® dried yeast fermentate complex 250mg
(from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Turkey tails mushroom (Coriolus versicolor) extract (fruiting body) (certified organic) 100mg
(standardized to contain 30% beta glucan)
Mushroom beta glucan (from reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) extract (mycelia)) 100mg
(standardized to contain 70% beta 1,3/1,6 glucan)
Aged fermented black garlic (Allium sativum) extract (bulb) 100mg
(standardized to contain 0.1% S-Allyl Cysteine)
Turmeric complex ((Curcuma longa) extract (rhizome) and quillaja extract (wood)) 100mg
(standardized to contain 30% curcuminoids)
Proprietary vegetable complex 100mg
containing organic broccoli powder, organic broccoli sprout powder, organic tomato powder, organic carrot powder, organic spinach powder, organic kale powder
Other Ingredients: hydrolyzed collagen (from bovine), beef bone broth powder, natural roasted chicken flavor, sunflower lecithin, salt
Epicor® is a registered trademark of Embria Health Sciences, L.L.C.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.